B2B Sales Customer Advisors
Ville : Rabat-Salé
Métier : Conseillers clients
Solution Sales Specialist
Customer/Partner-facing roles able to drive sales opportunities based on a 300-level knowledge of a Microsoft solution areas (Modern Workplace, Data and BI, Apps and Infra, Business Applications).
- Secure new customer wins for Microsoft Cloud: Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Sales Agent
- Present Microsoft’s Cloud value propositions and differentiation that align to customer’s business objectives and IT initiatives based on expertise in solution selling techniques and selling cloud-based solutions
- Provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios
- Increase technical acumen delivering innovative ideas to accelerate customer success in the cloud.
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences
- Audit and confirm implementation requirements and pricing calculations as required, so that the customer receives an accurate projection of anticipated costs in new services sought
- Demonstrate aspects of the technical and business solution to customers over Teams/Skype for Business
- Execute quick technical feasibility assessments and proposal developments for the customers identified solutions
- Develop a Level 300 knowledge of Microsoft’s Cloud offerings and leverage all training resources
- Act as the key technical contact for the SMB Vendor Tele team with potential customers
- Conduct group and one-on-one trainings across the Center on subjects of expertise
- Meet and exceed team-level monthly, quarterly and annual targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, as well as operational metrics
- Constantly research and educate self with the newest developments in cloud capabilities and pricing for both Microsoft and competitor
- 4-year degree preferred
- 2-6+ years of technology related sales or business development experience; Experience working within a technical sales environment preferred.
- Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for productivity and communications solutions required
- Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred
- Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning
- Experience with cloud-based productivity, collaboration and communications solution designs, migrations and management of technology
- An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Major or minor in computer science, mathematics or engineering. Experience in one of these relevant fields is a bonus: computer science, mathematics or engineering.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Takes initiative to independently grow technical knowledge
Les Avantages :
- A permanent contract from the 1st day
- An attractive monthly salary: basic salary + UNLIMITED commercial bonus
- A range of social benefits: health insurance, on-site catering, rest room, crèche/subsidy, play area, etc.
- Pleasant working conditions and career development opportunities facilitated by Webhelp's investment in continuous training