B2B Expert Sales Customer Advisors
Ville : Rabat-Salé
Métier : Autres
Partner Connection Manager
Agent/Microsoft/Partner-facing roles able to drive sales opportunities through channel partners based on a 300-level knowledge of the Microsoft solution areas (Modern Workplace, Data and BI, Apps and Infra, Business Applications)
- Secure new customer wins for Microsoft Cloud: Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Sales Agent, Solution Specialists, TCMs and the channel partners
- Constantly research and educate self with the newest developments in cloud capabilities and pricing for both Microsoft and competitor
- Drives alignment and teamwork within a team, department, or across organizational boundaries. Combines resources and joins efforts to achieve company-wide goals.
- Tenaciously pursues positive outcomes, using effective approaches to solve problems. Delivers on commitments and seeks increasingly challenging work. Takes responsibility and holds others (such as Partner, TCM, Solution Specialist, Sales Agent) accountable for actions, decisions, and goals.
- Communicates and networks effectively. Successfully persuades and influences others.
- Effectively scopes problems. Builds and applies a job-relevant knowledge base. Makes decisions with conviction.
- Actively monitor hand-off pipeline, collect feedback and update involved parties on closure, support close plan execution.
- Control main performance indicators and run rates of pipeline: hand-off rate, close rate, velocity
- Collect feedback on most active channel partners and articulate it to the business: “Voice of Partner”
- Establishes a foundation for how Microsoft technologies and services can meet customer/partner needs. Uses a deep understanding of a customer/partner to effectively align the value proposition of the products, technology, and services to the customer’s/partner's strategies and needs. Creates value through the sales cycle
- 4-year degree preferred
- 2-6+ years of technology related sales or business development experience; Experience working within a technical sales environment preferred.
- Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for productivity and communications solutions required
- Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred
- Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning
- Experience with cloud-based productivity, collaboration and communications solution designs, migrations and management of technology
- An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Major or minor in computer science, mathematics or engineering. Experience in one of these relevant fields is a bonus: computer science, mathematics or engineering.
Les Avantages :
- A permanent contract from the 1st day
- An attractive monthly salary: basic salary + UNLIMITED commercial bonus
- A range of social benefits: health insurance, on-site catering, rest room, crèche/subsidy, play area, etc.
- Pleasant working conditions and career development opportunities facilitated by Webhelp's investment in continuous training